Water can help us find a more sustainable path since it connects all the 17 SDGs and offers opportunities for partnership for the goals…Here some examples:
- Clean water is a key factor in reducing poverty
- Water is fundamental in food production
- Strong link between water and human health
- Fewer children sick due to dirty water means an increase in access to education
- Water is essential to all economic activity, including energy production, job creation and industry.
We must recognise the central role of water as a catalyst for action and progress and we must understand that interconnections between actions and people are crucial to achieve the sustainable development agenda.
NUMERO PIC UE: 886959465
Dove puoi trovarci – Ovunque
Copyright © Green Growth Generation 2021